Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Words of the Happy





"Service was exceptional! My hard drive was completely fried and the estimates I received at other places were 3 times the price of Mike's and that wasn't even including the parts. At Mike's I was able to have my new hard drive installed, all of my music, pictures, and documents transferred over, and all was done in less than 24 hours from the minute I dropped it off. And all for under $125!!! I will recommend to any and all of my friends with computer problems. Thanks Mike!"   -- 12Gage


"I thought our laptop computer was going to computer heaven, but Super Mike was able to revive it SUPER FAST!! He was extremely courteous and friendly. His computer knowledge is incredible. He has also worked on our home computer fixing problems and quirks within a few minutes. He will always be my FIRST call for computer service."    - Mama Fred


"Mike is great! Service is superb! He is fast and efficient and a really nice guy. You won't find anyone cheaper and better than him anywhere!"    -  Sheri


"This fella Mike, I hired after seeing & dialoguing downtown Chico & he has not only visited my system, he re-synced my entire network to enact EVERYTHING off one system."  - Jack A.


"An angel descended upon us a year ago. His name is Mike Leitner and he owns Super Mike's Computer Services. Mike fixes glitches and general computer services with the utmost professionalism at our home and small business. Bells must be ringing because his angelic wings lift him to Gabrielle Ferrar's computer rescue. He has flown into our home and small business and fixed whatever computer problem and issues we have encountered. We highly recommend Super Mike's."  -  Madeleine


"WOW! Unbelievably fast service! I called Super Mike after my computer was attacked by a virus. I let my anti-virus software expire and hadn't gotten new protection, much to my foolishness. Of course my computer became sick and luckily for me, Dr. Super Mike was available to help me out. He ran numerous scans on my computer and got the viruses removed and had my computer up and running by the end of the night. Thanks Super Mike for your excellent service. I'll be sure to recommend you to others. "  -  Dr. Pinkwater


"I first met Mike when I bought a new computer. He transferred everything from the old one to the new one in no time at all.Since then I have called on him several times. I have found him to be honest, dependable, knowledgeable and speedy in keeping my electronics in running order. If you need someone to help you, I would hightly recommend Super Mike."  - Jean Shull


"Mike has been such a life saver! I am a college student and my hard drive was going bad on my Dell. Mike backed up all my files and eventually replaced my hard drive AND fixed my HP lap top as well. His prices were incredibly reasonable and his turn around time is very fast! Thank you Super Mike!!"  - Kayla


"My computer had a little cold, running slow and some annoying popups I couldn't get rid of and stuff.  I didn't want to take the computer into a shop and not use it for a week, nor did I want to spend a load of money for a little inconvenience.  A friend told me about this Mike fellow and I decided that for 39 bucks and making a house call, I'd give him a try.  Best decision I ever made.  I didn't realize how bad my was until Mike tuned it up.  Thanks Super Computer Geek Mike."  -  Dean

 Anonymous said...
Super is just what he says. Super awesome. He knows his work well he comes to you and I've never had to wait more than a day for anything and he always offers a loaner when he has my laptop. I recommend him to everyone I know that needs work done. Mike You Rock........

No comments: